Whether you are looking to use Facebook for business advertising or truly want to interact with customers or potential clients, do not underestimate the power of Facebook to promote your business.
While it may seem that most people are only there to search for their high school buddies or for playing online video games, Facebook cannot be ignored as a business opportunity.
It can be used for marketing your products, landing new client work, and connecting with your customers.
According to a 2010 report by Palo Alto Networks,
“Employees at 96 percent of corporations it surveys use some kind of social media application — virtually all of the Facebook.”
So if these many people are using it? It is a business marketing opportunity that should not be ignored.
The easiest way to get started is to start a Facebook group or a Facebook fan page for your product, brand or business. Then add basic information to the group or fan page such as links to your company’s website and other business information.
Then check in often to post upcoming events, helpful information, answers to questions or anything to make your new fans feel more connected to your business!
- Facebook Social Network Marketing Mistakes
- How to Create a Facebook Business Page (Fan Page)
- Facebook Groups Vs. Facebook Fan Pages
- Could Your Facebook Profile Page Disappear?
- The Dollar Value of Facebook Likes or Fans
- Creating a Custom Facebook Url for Your Business Page
- How to Set up a Custom Facebook Landing Page
- Static FBML: Are Your Custom Facebook Pages and Tabs Going Away?
- Effectively Use Paid Facebook Advertising for Your Business