A great opportunity for online marketing is to save Youtube videos to promote your business, products or services.
YouTube is a huge database of video content that allows people like you to put up their own video free of charge. Of course, these video clips all lead back to your own website or blog where you can hopefully find new fans and paying customers.
This type of marketing is extremely effective because it gives consumers something of value and introduces your business to them in a friendly, fun manner.
They can get a sense of what you have to offer and grow to trust you through your video submission, especially if you submit new video on a routine basis. This makes them feel easier about clicking over to your website, reading your blog, or searching you out to see what you have to offer.
Here is the process involved in video marketing with YouTube:
- Look around YouTube and get familiar with the type of video already on the site and how the site operates. Pay special attention to video clips that will become direct competition to your own submissions.
- Set up your free YouTube account.
- Make a list of potential video topics or information that you would like to cover.
- Make your first video (more tips on this below).
- Follow directions on the site to submit your video.
- Wait for comments and website or blog clicks over time.
Some videos may “go viral” which means they receive thousands of views right away as people pass it on to others in their social networks. Others may be up for many months when they suddenly catch on and go viral.
Yet, the vast majority of video clips will get a fair amount of views, comments and a limited amount of attention, but will never go viral.
Save Youtube Videos for A Viral Effect
If you want to increase your chances of producing a video clip that will go viral and bring massive exposure to your business, follow these tips while making and presenting your video clips:
- Every video must be closely focused on one topic or point. Just as you wouldn’t write an article with three different subjects, your video must have a clear point and stick to it. You can always make additional videos to cover all the things you want to say.
- Don’t just throw something together in an hour. Take the time to come up with a clever idea and make sure it is put together nicely. This is going to be a representation of your business, so make a good impression.
- Do some market research so you can present something of value for your intended market. Find out what they want to know, problems they are trying to solve, or insider jokes that you can take advantage of. Make sure your video fill these needs in some manner, even if it is just to give them a smile or make them laugh.
- If you are filming yourself talking, try to be entertaining in some manner. It shouldn’t be obvious that you are reading from a script and viewers should be able to identify your reason for creating the video right away.
- How to Save YouTube Videos and Upload Them Online
- Why Free Social Networking Sites Work Better than Paid Advertising
- Business Networking Tips for Getting Started